Financial Operations Chair Eboard Application is Live!
Financial Operations Chair
The primary purpose of the Financial Operations Chair is to organize the budget each semester for GU Women in Leadership. The Financial Operations Chair is also responsible for making sure the budget gets submitted to SAC and that it follows all SAC guidelines. The Financial Operations Chair is encouraged to have a committee but it is not required.
Main duties include:
- Organizing the budget for each semester by working with the Executive President to determine desired programming costs
- Allocating money to each event hosted or co-hosted by GU Women in Leadership
- Making sure that the budget follows SAC guidelines
- Maintaining relationship with CSE advisor
- Updating the budget every time money is added to (sponsorship money) or removed from the account
- Emailing the Executive Board a monthly update on the first of the month regarding the status of the budget
Apply for Financial Operations Chair here before Thursday, April 26th!
GU Women in Leadership has many opportunities for leadership. It is part of our mission to help hone leadership skills among our members as well as create learning experiences which foster personal and professional growth.
Organization Committees (Recruits at the beginning of Fall & Spring semesters):
Joining a committee is a great way for new members to get involved, meet new people, and see what GUWIL is all about. It is also a perfect way for long standing members to get involved, but with a smaller time commitment.
In order to offer a multitude of unique opportunities aimed at assisting the personal and professional growth of women, GUWIL relies on our sponsors to expand our financial resources and your continuous support is greatly appreciated. Opportunities to partner with GUWIL are throughout the year.
If you are interested in contributing to our organization, sending a representative to campus, supporting one of our events, joining us in philanthropy, finding interns or full-time hires, or getting involved in any way you see fit, please reach out to us at email@example.com.